Hundreds of the world’s hackers descended on Miami for Hacker Halted 2011. The reason? To learn about the latest hacks that will hit your IT systems in the coming months.
Firebrand was on a fact-finding mission, to add the latest techniques to the world’s most popular Ethical Hacking course. We were also there to collect Training Centre of the Year and Instructor of the Year awards from EC-Council.
Five shocking stats from Hacker Halted...
- Two million new malicious websites detected every month
- 100,000 new malware detected every day
- 110 days to fix the average security vulnerability on a website
- 44% of websites have a serious security exposure every day
- 70% of IT professionals say mobile computing is the biggest threat to IT security
These are a reminder that we’re all more vulnerable than ever. Become a cyber-defender with Firebrand’s award-winning Certified Ethical Hacking course. Or why not get the gold standard IT Security certification in just seven days? Sit the CISSP Boot Camp.