Cisco has updated the Cisco CCNA® Security and Cisco CCNP® Security courses, which provide “job ready” practical skills and knowledge to address the latest advances in network security. The certs include the latest Cisco Security products.
What is new in Security certifications?
- Updated curriculum: Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance version 8.3 and 8.4 software
- Cisco AnyConnect 3.0 and traditional IPsec clients
- Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance 8.3+ simplified Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Enhanced data for configuring global access control lists (ACLs)
- More support for bridge groups support in transparent firewall mode