Microsoft has announced changes to its certification program to address the advancements in Cloud Computing. Below is a consolidated overview of what’s changed in Microsoft:
- A certification model consolidating credentials into 3 main skill levels: Associate, Expert, and Master, making it easier for professionals to plan their career path.
- Certifications covering multiple technologies, and not tied to specific product versions.
- Mandatory Recertification to ensure competency and knowledge are up-to-date for professionals.
Microsoft is changing its Microsoft Certification Program to:
- Make it easier for hiring managers to recognise credentials that match their needs.
- Make it easier for professionals to plan their career path and know which certifications are needed to get there.
- Microsoft’s re-introduction of MCSE provides IT Professionals and employers credentials needed for Cloud Computing.
For all Microsoft courses, visit: http://www.firebrandtraining.ae/courses/microsoft