The new MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification proves that you have the knowledge and competency required to provide reliable and friction free access to corporate resources across the different devices operated in a business.
You need to pass the following exams to gain the MCSE cert:
- Exam 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Exam 411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Exam 415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
- Exam 416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments